Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ashura_Iran_December 27, 2009_Part 1

I created this blog in aftermath of the Ashura events in Iran. During the past 7 months, and after Iran's June 2009 disputed election, I have come up with this conclusion that the Iranian Green movement lacks a through understanding among people outside Iran. It seems to me that the international media coverage on the issue is limited to the incidents such Ashura events in Tehran. Even in these occasions, the media have not been able to show a complete picture of what is going on in Iran.

Therefore, I decided to write about what I learn and understand about the incredible movements in Iran. I believe what we are going to observe in the next following months, will reshape Iran, the Middle East and to some extent the world.

Now, let's start with what happened on December 27, 2009 in Tehran, the capital, and several other major cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment